Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

SEO Interfering with Graphic Override?

I am attempting to simplify some smaller scale sections by just showing all the cut structure with a simple poche. Unfortunately when I attempt to do this some elements that are acting as operators lose some linework. I can't seem to get to the botto...

Resolved! Publishing to get PDF Bookmarks

Could someone tell me the secret to getting the PDF bookmarks when you publish to PDF? The reference guide says that you are able to generate bookmarks, but doesn't tell you what to do. Sometimes I get them; sometimes I don't. I have no idea what con...

Resolved! Window and Door Marker Orientation Fixing

In my Archicad Floor plan- Door & Window markers are in different orientation. But I need them all in marker at a single orientation. Can you please check the issue and give a solution? Here is the Screen Shot in the attachment.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Height x Width in window schedule

I want to add Nominal H x W size to my door & window schedule, instead of W x H. There's no option for that in the Add Field list. My current workaround is to list height and width separately. There is an option in the markers to switch the display o...

Zone Volume Calculation

I have a zone that is being cut with a SEO. can i measure the new volume and schedule it? The zone stamp provides a volume measurement, as you can see in the attached image, which does change if do a SEO. So i am guessing its not just calculating are...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reconstruction status in the module

Hello. I place engineering communications in the project through the module. In the source file with communications, I change the status of reconstruction of objects. In a composite project, no changes are made to the status of module elements. Is it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels