Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Graphic overrides and wall ends

I am looking for some Graphic Override-savvy who can help me to clean up my elevations. I have a model with brick surfaces on the outside walls and elevations that have GO applied to them. I've made an example connection and there you can see my prob...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension Tool Settings

Hello, I have two questions regarding dimensions: 1. Is staggering elevation dimension possible somehow when markers are overlapping? Like the Grid Tool has an auto-stagger option. 2. Is there a reason dimension markers' minimum size is 1.42 Pt? Why ...

error "not enought memory"

When i start project rendering, smth go wrong and i get an error "not enought memory". I have 8 Gb RAM and over 200 Gb space HD, help me find the solution of this problem, please.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Too much time rendering on ArchiCAD 20 64 bit

Hello all. I would like to see if someone here experience this same behavior. I have this design that takes hours (about 3 hours to render) and it is a not so big project and I just got this Dell desktop workstation with Xeon processor running at 3gb...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

celrender in cinerender archicad 23

Hello, I was very happy to see celrender in AC 23. it usful tools combine between colour render and sketch render which I usually do through photoshop ,and have to rearrage the layout everytime I make any modification. but when I tried it (celrender ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Styles

I've started working on a .pln file that has a different 3D style than I'm used to and I'm not sure how to get it to look the way I want. I'm used to working in a color 3d model and all the default 3D styles are pretty chunky or black and white. The ...

Drawing Titles

As all of my schedules have a built in Title - is it possible to have Drawing titles not show for these but to show for all plans,sections elevations. etc. Currently I have to remove titles manually from each schedule I place or Change to no title th...

RandyC by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels