Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

stair components labelling

Hi guys, i'm working on an interior design project, i made a fully detailled stair, when it comes to labelling i can't label structure to show it's profile, material, dimensions, i can't label treads to show their material etc.. how to do that please...

3D Presentation Question

Hello. I have been searching for a solution to this problem for a very long time and haven't found a single good answer so I'm posting here. I know other people have the same question, so here it is: How to I remove the pen lines in 3D so that I can ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hiding AutoText when no data

Hi - in sheet and drawing titles, how can I prevent unwanted display of the auto text field name when that autotext field as yet has no data? Currently, if there is no data for a field, instead of showing no data (i.e leaving blank) as it should, the...

How to change Altname variable?

Hello all, I'm looking for changing the Altname variable we found when we set "Sea level" in the Level dimension custom text. I've got always the "Altitude" name and I'd like to set another one...

Stair cover fill

I'm trying to figure out how to display a cover fill on a stair to represent the finish, just as I would with a slab etc. WIth a slab, you can use the fill of the surface, so if the surface / building material changes, the fill changes too. I can't f...

Bruce by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Expressions for layouts and drawings

Hi everyone I'm new to expressions in ArchiCAD, and I was hoping to create a conditional expression for the 'scale' portion of our title block. Essentially, I would like it to show the scale of the drawings on the sheet if they are all the same, and ...

jrmrt by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GO?

Hi everyone! In electric plan, I want to highlight electric symbols/electric related lines and have floor plan and the rest in back ground/pale grey. I tried to make new GO combination but it shows everything except text in grey, attached. Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels