Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

calculate area with measurement tool

The measurement tool is only showing area in metres to the nearest metre. How do I get it to display to 2 decimal places. The project preference settings for both working units and dimensions are set to 2 decimal places for area measurement but does ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Twinmotion - Geolocalization

Hi, I just installed twinmotion for students on my pc. Everything seems to work fine except for the Geolocalization/urban context portion. I keep getting an error - no internet connection. I have a working internet connection, I'm not using a proxy, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mass Study with dimensions ?

How do I add dimensions to a mass study with shading? - In floor plan - i have chose NEW 3D DOC FROM FLOOR PLAN. Then added shading and dimensions but - its not really a 3d study as its only a plan ? -Can I create a 3D view (top view wih shading) and...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

new vs old bimx

I just realized my BIMx pro on iPad pro is legacy and downloaded the new viewer app. I have about 30 projects on the old app, which I use as a portfolio with prospective clients. Do I need to download each project one-by-one onto the new app?? also w...

MODULES AND RENOVATION FILTERS

I've been working on a renovation project. I'm using MODULES and have had issues on showing te modules with RENOVATION FILTERS. The modules do not appears on saved views! Does somebody is facing the same issue?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Modules And ceiling height

Hello, I would like to create modules with walls who automatically make junction with the ceiling of the floor where they are. If I have multiples instances of the same module on different floors with different ceiling heights, I want the wall height...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone in Section

Has anyone had success with the zone in section Add-On in Archicad 24? It does not show up under the design extras tab as indicated.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphic Override Effecting Layout Sheets

Graphic Override Effecting Layout Sheets in a TeamShare Model I don't remember coming across this problem before but all my Layout Sheets are being effected by the last Graphic Override (GO) I created. I can't change GO in the Layout Sheets as it is ...