Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Desktop Viewer on Windows Installation Error

Hello, can you please help me with my installation challenge of BIMx Desktop View on my PC. I receive the following error message when trying to install... I have updated windows to the current version. Attached is the machine specs If you could help...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx export not working properly

Hello all, I have never had issues exporting a BIMx from Archicad 21, however recently when I export all materials are overlapped when flying through the model, and purple shows in some locations. Did not have issues prior to last month and can't fig...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy this View in Archicad

Hi All, I have to duplicate this view from Revit in Archicad. Make it exactly the same in Archicad. What would you call the effect in Archicad? Could someone please give me a clue on where to start in settings to Duplicate that effect. cheers

Resolved! Interior Elevation Issue and/or Bug

My typical procedure for interior elevations is setting up my views and placing them on the layout. After that, I go back and add my callouts/notes to each view. Once I try to refresh the view on the layout page the view it deleted and unlinked, and ...

Red by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2d objects in Element List other than plans

I have been putting key notes in ArchiCAD plans using a 2D library part. I discovered that I can list these keynotes in my element list and so I created keynote schedules using the ID and of the note and an associated text. I then include the list (w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels