Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Forum Posts

Framing diagram tips

I'm attempting to create my wall framing plans using interior elevations. Since the wall framing add-on produces undesirable results, I followed advice from forum members to manually model the studs and plates, since the house isn't too big. I'm usin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! expressions in override

Hi everyone, I was trying a some analysis on open on the wall . so I made a very sample expression which work prefectly on lable ,schedules and find and select as it appears in images below but when I try to make it appear in 3d view (I want the wall...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Mesh terrain - ridge visualisation

the terrain was generated from a text file. (place mesh from surveyors data) the ridges in 3d don't match the lines i see in 2d... is that right?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Label for top elevation to home story does not place the indicator

I have created a label for beams, which includes the top elevation to home story. If the beam is located above the home story, the label places the value of the displacement, without the "+" indicator, and if it is below, it does place the "-" indica...

GOBA by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Publisher Properties Issue

Just noticed today an issue with Publishing Properties. I have several folders each with their own set of layout sheets in the Publisher Sets display. If I change the file name under Publishing Properties it changes the file name for all folders in t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation style override pen thickness

My 3D walls and 2D lines are set to be "demolished" under the renovation status. They are on the same renovation style override, which has a thickness of .40mm. How do I make my 2D lines show up thicker? - please see attached image, thank you.

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad Dimensions change from work space to layout space

I using Archicad 23. my unit is centimeter but when I place the drawing in master layout the dialogue box appears with the setting of dimension in meter and I want dimensions to remain in centimeter. I read through the manual but cant find the answer...

• 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Label Size

Using Archicad 23 on a MAC platform. NCS Indicator 23, Movable Furniture label (triangle). I can adjust the size of the text, but I cannot adjust the size of the triangle itself. Any suggestions?

mukster by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Skin list label 23 issue

Hi all, I remember seeing somewhere that the skin list label has had a bug in it some years back causing it to offset the text by it self. And that you can fix this by opening the label and clicking OK and then it repositions to the correct placement...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes