Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Long time rendering easy scene

I am newie in archicad. Its my first scene rendering. IT is a very small scene of an stair case with 4 fluorescent lights. I choose the indoor final preset for a 2000 pixels quality and it goes through GI rather quick but it is going very slowing ren...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

COLUMNS AND CROSSHAIRS

Although I have done this to make sure the "show Column Symbol" is checked: "To show or hide the crossing symbol of columns on the Floor Plan, check/uncheck the “Show Column Symbol” box in Document > Model View > Model View Options > Options for Cons...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphical override question with white poché

Hi everyone, I've been struggling for a while to produce a nice and presentable white poché to present 1:50 sections in a simplified way (with a graphical override that basically turns cut surfaces into a white surface). The opening lines that are no...

GO white.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto-text within drawing window

Is there a way to have a piece of text be automated to the ID of the drawing you are currently drawing? For example, I'm drawing up a detail and I want a piece of text that in my layout that will point me to the correct worksheet by the ID of that wo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple label select

With the new label (from v20), it will behave differently if the entire label is selected vs just the text portion. This is really useful for doing things like Aligning and Distributing for neatness of presentation. However, it seems that the only wa...

Bruce by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Area text rotation and other gripes

There is a bug with ArchiCAD that has persisted for longer than I can remember, that is even longer than the quick layers palette disappearing for no reason. When you set the angle of area text for a fill, it doesn't mater whether you set it using re...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels