Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Render interior

As you can see in the picture I am trying to render an interior from the exterior trough a curtain wall. I want to have the more depth of field to see the whole interior that is quite transparent, made most of them with curtains walls. I set up some ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Thiner lines when saving GL view as pdf

The GL views are a quick way to make an informal presentation while first phases of a project. But there is one thing that I do not like, it is the thickness of the singles lines. I wonder if there is a way to make narrower lines while saving a PDF a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering interior with semitransparent facade

I have to make some pictures of the interior of a building from the exterior, because the interior spaces are so tiny. The exterior facade is a curtain wall made of glass, and I want to keep it semitransparent or sort of faded to still give an idea o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Library missing unused surface JPG

Hi, there seems to be a weird bug in the libraries / surfaces in 19 and 21. If I use a JPG in a CineRender surface channel, referenced from my job library, it shows okay. If I then edit the surface to no longer use the JPG (or use a different one), a...

Resolved! demo door only

I have an existing wall where I want to keep, but I want to demo the door and show the door as dashed. Is there a way to do it without doing "Edit>reshape>explode in current view"?

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! door fill

which option in the "model view option" do I check or uncheck to turn off the fill for the door? please see attached image.

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels