Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Demolished elements in planned status elevation

Where I have an existing wall with an existing door or window, and just that door or window gets removed, then the wall hole is automatically infilled in "planned status". This then leaves a line around the element that was removed. I am trying to pr...

sarahric by Participant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphic Overrides and Cut Objects

I am using graphic overrides for my interior elevations in order to have the graphics differ from the floor plan. (since the objects don't allow you to have a different pen in floor plan and section/elevation) Where I am running into a problem is tha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Surface of the column

Hello i have a problem about surface of the column. As you can see in the pictures, there is wood veneer outside the selected column. But I want to paint on the top floor that appears inside the wall. I'm not just painting that little bit white. The ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels