Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! 3D Document dimensions

I have an Axonometric view of a component isolated in a 3D document. I can't dimension the length of an inclined edge. Is this a known limitation of 3D documents or am I missing a trick?

Gaps in new composite walls

I am creating new composite walls in AC22 and have encountered a new problem. My brick walls have gaps at corners. I've created lots of new composites over the years and have not had this. Advise please, somebody!

KeesW by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Publish as bimx hyper model grayed-out

Hello, I could not find solution to my problem so i decided to post it here. I have both ac20 and ac22 installed on PC. System Win10 Home. Ac license is full. When i try to publish as bimx hyper model on ac22 the option is grayed-out. I tried to dig ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop Viewer on Windows Installation Error

Hello, can you please help me with my installation challenge of BIMx Desktop View on my PC. I receive the following error message when trying to install... I have updated windows to the current version. Attached is the machine specs If you could help...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx export not working properly

Hello all, I have never had issues exporting a BIMx from Archicad 21, however recently when I export all materials are overlapped when flying through the model, and purple shows in some locations. Did not have issues prior to last month and can't fig...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy this View in Archicad

Hi All, I have to duplicate this view from Revit in Archicad. Make it exactly the same in Archicad. What would you call the effect in Archicad? Could someone please give me a clue on where to start in settings to Duplicate that effect. cheers