Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Forum Posts

Graphic Override - building material

Hello, I have encounter a problem with the graphic override, or what I would want it to do but it doesn't. I have a composite wall with 2 skins - insulation and wall, and i would like to change the only the wall skin in section. But when i use the GO...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

View to Layout issue

Hi! Help me please with one issue. Working with this interior: Looking at View from the top you can see correct picture: But if you put this View to Layout, it will be incorrect: Why this is happens? Suppose it is something with Floor Plan Cut Plane ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Existing elevations issue

Hi all ... I have an issue that has cropped up and concerns existing elevations. With my ongoing project (and lots of other potential projects) we are building a rear extension and the new roof will be joined onto the existing roof. When the new exte...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Architectural Detail _ Referencing other views

Hi, I'm working on details in Archicad 21 and I was hoping there is a better way to reference other views/drawings placed on layouts from inside the view. In other words, when I document a detail, I'd like to add a label or an autotext and say "For w...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Window Text Tool

Hi , I was inquiring about how to place automatic text on windows in elevation, i can do it on floor plan with the window markers but is there also a way to use the window markers to show in elevation, cheers

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes