Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Door & Window Labels

I am migrating from Revit and am struggling with a number of small issues. Today's problem - I cannot figure out how to duplicate (or at least come close) to my door tag from Revit. I have looked through all the label options and can't figure out an ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sketch Render Size Constraints

Hi all I am having problems with sketch renders. I've set up a camera and am intending to do a Cinerender with colour, and a sketch render to overlay in photoshop. They are both sized to A3, however when I do a sketch render it cuts off the image. Ci...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I am unable to create a PDF in Publisher

I do not understand the problem. Archicad has failed to publish a PFD. It says that the file may be in use by another user? I am the only one with nothing else open as far as I know. I need to send out a plan right away, Please help. What might I be ...

Complex Profile Line Weight Problem

Okay... so I'm having an unusual problem that I've never encountered in a little over the 3 years I've been working with ArchiCAD. I attached two pictures to help explain. In the Complex Profile Drawing space, I get the correct line weights. For some...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes