Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Magnet behaving differently on Layouts

Two projects open, one began by me, one began by a co-worker. When I switch to my project, the magnet behaves as I always experience it in all windows, including layouts: Hover over an item long enough it turns color ready for selection; hover and ho...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Top of Steel Marker

Does anyone know where it is possible to obtain a marker like the one in the attached image to use in elevations and sections to show the vertical height of things like top of steel, top of stud plates, etc. ? I found one but it does not take into ac...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keynotes and lists

Does anyone have experience with creating simple manual keynotes for the floorplans? All I know is how to use the label tool with an arrow, make it to be a text/number, and then create a text box on the sheets to manually enter all the text for each ...

Demolition lines not printing as red

Hello, I'm working on a extension project in Archicad 19 which has a few things to be demolished. They show up as red both in my model view and in my saved views but as soon as I put them onto a layout, the red colour disappears (the dotted lines rem...

Screen Shot 2016-02-24 at 11.25.09.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels