Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Layout Sheet [Titleblock]

I am trying to create a master layout with a dark background and white letterings- image attached here. But the layout is not showing up as it is in the master layout - see second image in separate post. Am I missing something here?

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Stamp Position

Hi, Is there any way to have a zone stamp in different position depending on the view? or turning the stamp off by MVO and then adding a stamp like a label?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide text Area Fill in some views

Is there a way to hide/turn on and off area fills for certain views? We have a project with a large number of area fills and it would be good to be able to export a clean plan without the areas. I know that we could use zone stamps, but I am interest...

oldest IOS that'll run BIMx Pro?

I have a contractor who's running an older iPad but wants in on the BIMx Pro action. I can't seem to find the minimum specs/IOS/machine it takes to run BIMx Pro. Can some enlightened soul help me out please?

object as zone boundary

Hey guys I have been looking for a similar post but couldn't find it so here goes: I tried to make an object using polylines ( activating the zone boundary ) but when i make it into an object, it doesn't act as a zone boundary anymore. is there a way...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels