Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

how do you realize variants?

I am planning an existing building that gets some stories added to it. I want to try different variants of these stories and different roofs.. how do you realize variants in planning your buildings?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with zones

Hi, I encountered an issue with zones. For some reason it won't measure the area with roof substraction in the right way. For test I made a small building with two identical floors. One has only slab above it, and the upper floor has roof. Area of bo...

ArchiCAD 21 Graphic Override issue

If I make a new Graphic Override for Walls using a rule that uses the Composite the wall is made with, it does not work. If I do the same for Slabs or Columns but not using their Composite it does work. Pre AC21 Graphic Overrides that I had set up in...

7 Files - Sharing Worksheets and Views

Hey guys, Ok, so the situation is I had to create 7 files before actually setting up 1 file with all its worksheets and views in place and then creating the other 6 duplicates. If I select one of the 7 files and do all this prep work in (worksheets, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

dichroic glass material

Hey Guys, I'm a bit stumped on producing a dichoric glass material. I'v tried a few things but it's just not working. I'm hoping someone could give some direction on how this could be done. I know Lumion so I would suggest it's achievable. Here is an...