Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wall thickness

I have a following problem with the wall thickness. In my main computer the wall thickness works fine archicad 17, but in my main laptop the wall thickness takes only the values 1,2,3 etc. When i put the value 0.25 the thickness become 0, when i put ...

getheod by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Slab symbol floor elevation hatch?

looking for a symbol that is intelligent enough that when I stretch it up and down or left and right...the "fill" inside will stay the same look (meaning it wont distort) and the line which represents "slab or surface" change can be only the surface ...

Slab-Fill-change.jpg
rob2218 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx file type missing from my save as dialogue

Hi, I would firstly like to introduce myself, I'm an Architectural Designer from Sydney and have recently switched over from Revit to Archicad. I'm enjoying Archicad very much but still have lots to learn. Due to my switch, I purchased Archicad 18 fr...

GTR320 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing Manager updates

I am running AC18UKI solo which keeps putting me on a merry-go-round whenever I want to publish drawings as per the image below. Am I missing a simple setting or is there an easy way to force AC to read and update all the drawings? This seems to crop...

Problem exporting BIMx model

Hi, I've imported a sketchup model in archicad 18 with "merge", than I converted it in morph, now I'd like to save it as a BIMx model (or hyper-model), unfortunately if I click on "Save as.." There is no "BIMx model" option, and I can't click on "Pub...

Renovation filters and pen thickness of openings

In the attached image we see two walls with exactly the same settings, except for the Renovation Status, which is 'To Be Demolished' for the first and 'Existing' for the second one. In the second wall, I inserted a Simple Door Opening, whose Renovati...

Durval by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!