Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

LAYOUT trace reference scale issue

Hello fellow archicad users. I have encountered a problem, that originates from the issue, that you cannot schedule objects in layouts. I need to annotate my interior elevation drawings, that are on layouts. Information in form of labels will origina...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Part of my model not displaying in elevations!

Hi all! I am struggling with parts of my model not displaying in elevations view! I cannot seem to get around the problem, anybody know how to fix this? In 3D model view i can see the whole house, but not under elevations..(It's the same problem on l...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Create Label that shows only part of surface name

We use Codes on our drawings not the full text to denote wall types and surface materials. I would really like to use the Archicad labelling but the only way I can see that we could do this would be to label all our surfaces and wall types by the cod...

psmith by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Constant crashing

Hi, I'm pretty new to Archicad (and CAD in general), so please forgive me. I built a model in Archicad and am attempting to export/render it in BIMx so that I can show colleagues what I've done. My problem is that no matter how I attempt to do it, I ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphic Overrides

This is a new awesome feature. And there is a possibility to import external Graphic Overrides configuration. Anyone knows if there is any link/site where you can find some downloadable "templates" that you just need to import and enjoy? Thank you!

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Section not showing fills beyond

When I cut a section the surface hatches beyond are not showing up. I never used to have this issue, but have been having it happen in multiple projects now. They show up fine in the elevations, just not in the sections. Any ideas of where to look to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Detail Library in Solo Version?

We recently purchased an AC Solo license as a second station in our office and have not been able to use the Organizer to import details from our detail library, which is contained in its own AC project file. Anyone know if this is a feature that was...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

White Model Effect AC20 issues

Good afternoon everyone! I have started using the cool White Model Effect setting to quickly render some interior scenes. As you can see from the image, i am facing some issues, mainly the evident patchy surfaces (and not nice and clean) Can someone ...

20170125_Giulia - Picture # 2.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx for desktop reader

Hi fellow Archicadians of the world, can someone please tell me how I can create a non Hyper model in BIMx that can be read on a desktop viewer? My client doesn't have a mobile device. It used to be easily done, but not so much anymore it seems.