Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automatic assignment of element id by critera

Hi, Does anyone have any idea of how you can automatically assign door orientations in the elements' IDs? I want the end of the element id to have a "left" or "right" letter. I've tried using the Element ID manager but it seems to me that it either a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in shadows of a custom door leaf

Sorry, english it's not my first language but i'll do my best to explain what's happening. I created a custom door leaf and when rendering the shadow does not apear as it should. I think it's pretty obvious in the image. I'm not sure if it's has to d...

Utive_.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Skethup merge into Archicad for rendering

Hi! I am currently trying to render a sketchupmodel that I merged into Archicad and I'm running into a few difficulties. Is there a way to edit a single surface to add a new material to just that surface? (The entire model is now a single mesh struct...

menantol by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn on the lights

hi I tried to put the lights in ArchiCAD 18, but as you can see in the picture below, they remain always off, and do not understand how to do to turn them [/img]

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing wall

Dear Archi's, I encoutered a problem with a project I was working on. When rendering the image, some walls were missing. Those walls should be visible behind the window, but disappeared. So, we have horizontal bars - balcony - sliding window - room. ...

exterieur 7.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

favourites names tied to elemnt ID

I want lock the name I have assigned to a favourite into its element ID. For example. I make two favourites in this order. Slab tool: 1mm thick made of dpm and assigned characteristics including' label as ID'. It is given ID 'dpm'. Saved in slab favs...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!