Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Associative labels created as existing

When I create "associative labels" in v19 and v20 they are created as EXISTING elements even though my renovations pallet is selected on NEW. I have had this problem going back to 19 and now still an issue in 20. I realise it may be something to do w...

jakubc7 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Aliased 3D Window Output

Hi, when we work we often save out quick views from the 3D window as JPGs to discuss as we design a model. In previous version of ArchiCAD, the output would look nice and anti-aliased, much like the better OpenGL settings. It seems in 19 that even th...

Bimx VR on the cheap

So after a ton of searching and testing and swearing, I have a super simple VR solution using bimx. this is only tested on android and windows 10 Here is what you need. Evo vr headset (its like a plastic google cardboard. I found it at walmart for 15...

Change tool and Revision History

I have reviewed the AC20 PDF Guide with regard to the Change tool and Revision History. Information on the Change tool is simple and straight forward. The information on Revision History strikes me as inadequate, not sufficiently descriptive, and see...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 20 Rendering

Hello, I believe there is a setting in Archicad that help preventing re calculating for rendering and the further rendering will not take time for calculation again, I am not sure how to do that in Archicad 20, but I now it for Archicad 18. Any one c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subset ID's in Autotext

I can't find an autotext to use in my Master that will show the Layout Number or Number of Layouts in the Subset I am using to generate a Permit Set. I have checked all the appropriate "Do not inclued in this Subset" boxes. I do have a correct Sheet ...