Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

BimX Cut view

Hi, I was looking at a model in the free BimX app for Ipad and there is an horizontal cut view, but I can't get to move the cut plan. Any help? Thanks Damian

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Displacement problems

Due to the "broken mirror" problem that seems to be created when using the SPD setting on the displacement, I've been trying to render a stone wall without this setting. However, when I do, I don't get any displacement at all, especially at the wall ...

adamsb by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Hiding labels in certain views

Hi, To name windows in elevation, I am using labels showing ID. Is there a way to hide those labels in a particular view? or for specific scales? Should I use a particular type of label?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Visible lights - Caustics

I can't get the visible light with a spotlight shining through the portal windows in this sanctuary to show. I think I have all the settings right but can't get it to change the rendering at all. I want to put in stained glass in the windows and show...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Color palette issues / questions

I have been creating colored floor plans for my presentations which always looked fine from my inkjet printer. When I create PDF's however the colored areas seem to show a grid pattern to them based on me using a 25% cover fill rather than 100%. I us...

CineRender Shadow very grainy

Hi, I've only just started using the Archicad render a couple of days ago. While it shows a lot of promises i am struggling a bit trying to get the right setting. One issue i am having is with shadow casting. I've done a few test renders and they all...

Screen Shot 2014-08-14 at 3.27.59 pm.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ideas for simple Door and Window markers

Hi guys. I'm working at a company at the moment that does not really want to pay for a third party add on to Archicad that is suited to Australia for windows and doors. This is making things a little more difficult in documentation as they have speci...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels