Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Objects missing through glass AC 18

All Interesting scenario. As image attached shows I have some objects of cars (converted from 3ds to gsm via AC17) they appear there in the preparation stage and model space but in the final render only shadows show??? Yet standard bollards are rende...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Font missing from published pdfs

I updated to AC 18 and now the font that I use (Neutraface) is not visible on any of my published drawings. I have used AC and this same font since 2004 without any issues. I can "save to pdf" through the print dialog box and the text is visible. If ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 18 CineRender

Problem encountered: CineRender will render model for a few times then it stops. Photorendering starts in a "Preparing...0%" then "Done" without any rendering. Anyone of the testers or Graphisoft have any ideas?

gpowless by Booster
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

lightworks render on transparent bg

hi.. i m trying to render an image on transparent background and i cant find an answer if this is posible or not with lightworks render... with internel engine i can save the image with transparency.. is it posible to do this if i render with lightwo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite Wall Type Legend

Is there an easy way of creating a graphical legend showing all the composite types (all the composites listed under Attribute Manager)? ie. A legend or schedule that lists/ illustrates the following: 1.Composite visual Plan/Section drawing 2. Compos...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Grass in ArchiCad 18 (CineRender)

I have spent much time trying to figure out the new CineRender's (Maxon) Grass surface. 1. I created a slab and changed it's surfaces to Green Grass. 2. I visited the Surface Settings and switched Engine Settings to CineRender by Maxon 3. I selected ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Glazing Hatch Tick in Elevations

Hi! Is there a quick way to get glazing elements to show glazing hatch/tick symbols in elevation, similar to how you'd denote glazing in old school 2D drafting? See image. Right now I've just created a simple object with the 3 lines representing the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels