Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

CineRender problem! emergency

Hello community, I am trying to render my project with CineRender and I keep failing, I don't know if it's me or it's Archicad. The problem is that after I click the projection button, the rendering screen shows up, but nothing happens, it just stays...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Painfully Slow PDF view in Mac Preview app

Hi, I`ve had this problem for a while, all the plans / sections / elevations PDFs generated with ArchiCAD are so slow for pan and zoom in the mac app that I prefer generate them as DWGs and open them with Autocad for a presentation. Recently I`ve upg...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shift lens

Does any one know if there is the ability to use a shift lens in Cine4d? I am not referring to a Tilt shift, but a standard shift lens allowing you to move the film back as you could in a real camera or in Maxwell? Thanks Dave

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Publishing DWG failed

Hi All. I am trying to publish DWG to the engineers but some sets fail. The information of the fail: Publishing of the item failed because Archicad failed to generate it. The sheet consists of one pmk from a differnt archicad file (this is a large pr...

Capture.JPG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Surface Images and BIMx File Size

Could someone explain further the steps at reducing the BIMx file size through the method mentioned in the Video Link (See Minute 1:20 to 1:45). ArchiCAD18 New Features: Surface Materials Overview Is this seen as a common step needed? What is a LARGE...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Animation video

Hi! I have a problem and I count on your help. When I do an animation video of a journey in archicad, a house for example, there is the possibility of animation that make a material part of a wall, floor, disappears to can see inside where pipes are ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

labels

Hi! I am trying to set wall, slab, column and beam labels. What I struggle with is the size. When I set labels for each of those elements labels are applied as defined, but only thing that I haven't found is how to determine size of it. I have attach...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes