Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Creating Custom Materials

Is there any where that explains how to take a Digital picture of some painted of Stained siding and create a custom Archicad material for the Open GL and Lightworks renderers?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artlantis 4.1 videos!!!

In the Youtube channel of artlantismovies there are two videos of artlantis 4.1 very, very nice update. m.youtube.com/watch?v=RhSs39Hv4lM m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7rsmgEmqjw

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Output to Piranesi

I'm trying to save a 3D view out to Piranesi for the first time and struggling with finding the optimum settings. I need an image 3K x 1.7K pixels with maximum anti-aliasing and with materials attached (for material lock), and shadow casting, but do ...

ArchiCAD 15 Element Classification

Hi all, When you model a new object in ArchiCAD, by going to Object Selection Setting you have the option to define the Element Classification but the problem is there are limited options to choose among. The question is, is there any way to add new ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx Window Size

Is there any way to resize the presentation window (where the 3D model is shown) ? I want to use a smaller window in BIMx 3D models, not full size. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding a missing texture.

I thought it might be useful to highlight the solution to a small problem that had me scratching my head for a while. The Library Loading Report displayed that the texture named 'CStone 67' was missing from the library, and that there were 4 instance...

missing_texture1.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels