Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

export to Artlantis - hotlinked modules

Hello, I'm new here. I'm using hotlinked modules for a big project and when I export from ArchiCAD 15 to Artlantis 4.1.7 the geometry of the model is offset from the origin. So all the lights and cameras which I have placed before are far away from m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

VIEWMAP SHEET SHIFTING?

SEE ATTACHED. but basically here's what happens: 1. I create a viewmap 2. i try to drag into the sheet the viewmap i created. 3. it comes in but...the actual 'view' is not within the dotted frame. 4. then I have to do a 'fit to frame' to see the view...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Linework not printing

Here is a strange thing. I've got a diagram (see attached) comprising part of a Google view overlaid with some text (A, B and C) and some arrow lines and circles the same colour as text. They have been drawn on the layout sheet. When I print it in co...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artlantis Navigation

Hello Expert archicad user beginner artlantis user here Is there an easier way to navigate around in 3d in artlantis similar to the walk feature in archicad? where you can walk around using WASD (first person type controls) I find the pan and rotatin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels