Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Setting Pens for printing

I have moved to ArchiCAD from AutoCAD. I have set up drawings in my Layouts and now want to print them. In AutoCAD I set my pen colours and sizes and in my pen table. I can set my pens individually to display in colour but print in black or colour an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxwell Render Problem

The render could not carried on with following notes. "Object _A2D82EED-8F11-4AE6-9FFC-23A36D565080 is not an emitter but it has triangles with emitter material. Data proprocess failed. Render cannot continue." Any Help?!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Calculating Zone Volume

I have attempted to use the zone tool to calculate the volume of a room. I have the calculated area of 19.30m2 and the ceiling height of +2.74m. The zone tool lists the volume as 49.80m3. This is not correct. I have updated the zone, and it does not ...

sarahric by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When to use Worksheets and Details?

What is the soft concept about using Worksheets and Details. When usually is using Worksheet, when Details in Building design? I would like prepare wall used in building specification. What is better to use for detailing (Worksheets or Details)?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Core / Finishes / Other in composites

Hello again users, I am working on a renovation project and I wanted to take advantage of the possibility to filter and show separate components of the composite walls via correctly tagging the composite wall's components. The building has brick vene...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF option vanished

hey when i open the organizer-publisher, the PDF save option does not show. i can see DWG' DXF ets. but the PDF is not in the list. it was in the past' and the PDF printer exists in my computer/ how can i get it back?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes