Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

interior elevation markers misbehaving

My interior elevations markers are being unruly. Check out the attached image. The marker in the mudroom is behaving properly, with sheet number in the center, and view ID listed externally at the tips of the arrows. The marker in the kitchen, howeve...

eletags.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

dimensions preference doesn't "stick"

I am trying to change my dimensions preferences so that my dimensions show trailing 0 inches, ie 8'-0" instead of 8' . I found in Objects>project preferences>dimensions that I can fix this with the radio buttons, and when I click "ok" it makes the ch...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create invisible dimensions lines?

Hello, Is there any way to have dimensions with only the numbers visible, not lines nor witnesses? Something similar to the screenshot attached. Being able to select the empty pen (#0) would solve my problem, but for some reason this pen is not avail...

Durval by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Section markers in elevations

(new AC user) I want to show in my elevations where some of my sections are cut (see attached image). Is there a better way to do this than using a Linked Marker, manually inserted in the elevation view? It seems like only getting halfway there... it...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

critique my work

hey folks I'm just nutting out lightworks settings and trying to create the perfect render (i'm along way off) and would appreciate any criticism/suggestions you have to offer. Is it bad to hate rendering with lightworks sun and sky objects? I just d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

linked marker without callout box

(new AC user!) One of the things I really like so far about AC is how it allows me to cross-reference everything in the drawings set, and it updates the links automatically when I rearrange the layout sheets- section tags, elevation tags, etc. all ke...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels