Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

american style houses

dear friends , i have a client who wants an american style house and i want to learn some about it , can you please guide me to some sites , cos as much i search i dont find what i want, looking to hear from you yours hana a. farhadi

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Artlantis Studio Help

Hi, i have been using ArchiCAD 10&11 for a year now and have become very fluent with it. But the only thing i have trouble with is Rendering, especially in Artlantis. What i want to do is place a Virtual image on top of a real one, i.e where the buil...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Brick Pattern - Creating new brick texture

Hi, I'm wondering how to create a brick pattern in English Bond (this is alternate courses of stretcher bricks and headers) in a multi-yellow colour. I believe you can photograph examples and map ?? Does anyone have any advise please ? Thanks Rob

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes

crashed

I have Artlantis 1.2 student demo version. I tried working with a shetchup 5.0 file on that, but it crashed only after 5 minutes of working. Then I tried saving the file as artlantls file and working on it but the same error occured again. It showed ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout drawings don't show views.

We am having a problem with placed drawings on layouts disappearing until we do an update at which time they show until we work on another part of the file and switch back to the layout. The title still shows and we can select the drawing but the inf...

• 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Published pdf scale is off

I have been using the Amyuni PDF Converter to publish PDF of the 24" x 36" drawings. When the PDF is opened using the Adobe reader and printed, the scale is off by a fractions of a foot. Horizontal (x-direction) 100' actual is printed at 99'-8.5" or ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels