Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

PDF file format missing in publisher, AC10

My Archicad 10 EDU doesn't show the PDF file format in the publisher "save files" method. I tried this fix, but since I run Windows XP Home I do not have "Local Security policy" in Administrative Tools and the fix is useless. Any other causes or othe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the best way working AC with 3ds max?

Hi all! What is the best way working AC with 3ds max? When i save the project as a .3ds file i have some problems in 3ds max: - walls and windows are joined when u save it by "layers" -when u save by " native output" everything is saparated but editi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Guash rendering technique

I saw this rendering in Dwell magazine and am hoping to mimic the effect. Question is how? Can anyone recomend how this might be done in archicad? Lightworks maybe or other rendering vendor?

Resetting Perspective View

How do you reset to a standard perspective view after you have somehow gone off the deep end of visability. My camera distance in locked at 24/64" and I cannot seem to change it or view my model. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCad 10 Layout to PDF

I have a problem with printing layouts from ArchiCad 10. The new version has incorporated Plotmaker. In version 9 one could save the layouts as Plot files to Plotmaker and then in Plotmaker there was a preference in the print command that allowed you...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dwight's book?

I know this will sound very cheeky but is there a "student" version of dwight's book on lightworks for us poor students who struggle to afford books and pay bills??? You are well within your rights to tell me to bugger off and not be so tight... Than...

• 29 replies
  • 0 likes

card model effect

Hey all, I'm currently modeling an urban site for a university project and am having trouble with the renders. I would like the site model to be nice clean white as if it was made of white card or something similar. At the moment when it renders it l...

• 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad Lights in 3D Studio Max?

Hi I'm choosing which rendering package to learn. A big job! One question I have is whether it's possible to export the Archicad Lights and use them in 3D Studio. I know you can do this with C4D but it'd be nice to be able to use the vray engine and ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes