Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Empty fill problem in pdf,

I use coloured empty fill (coloured backgroud pen) with wall tool /for easier work/ In Layout Book I check the "Black and white" /I need no colour inside wall/ Earlier, in AC 9 it would print (pdf) white object with black contour, but now in AC 10 it...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering Background Color - Is this a bug?

Everytime I render something I have to change the background color. It always reverts to a bluish sky color and a grey ground color everytime after I close the 3D window. For example I'm in the plan, I generate a 3D window I want to render (whether f...

kevin b by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you copy Master Layouts?

Probably a newbie question here: Is there any way to load a Master Layout from one file to another? Right now we are just copy & paste into new Master Layouts for each project - seems like a waste of time having to set up each master from scratch. Ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Storey Height Lines in Elevations

Hi all Forgive this very simple q but I am looking for a way to totally remove the Storey Lines from Elevation windows in V10 We are setting up a standard for this and I want to use the clean elevation. I can turn off all text etc but not the actual ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No pdf in print setup

As the title says, no .pdf amyuni coverter in V10 plot setup. Help menu says its supposed to be automatically installed, except in 64 bit windows xp. I don't think I have that; it was fine in V9. Am I supposed to load it somehow or somewhere?

Broken lightworks settings - HELP

All my lightworks settings have disappeared - see image. If I change to any of the other rendering engines, the settings are there, just not for lightworks. I've restarted archicad, nothing changed, then restarted the computer, nothing changed. What'...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Archicad is not responding"

Sometimes when I am updating some drawings in Plotmaker from the Archicad file, I get this warning message: "Archicad is not responding". I was wondering if anyone knows what is the cause of this comunication problem within Archicad<--->PlotMaker. Ja...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels