Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Plot setup in Panther quits

has anyone been able to select plot setup while in Panther (mac OSX.3)? When ever I go to chose Plot Setup Plotmaker crashes. Even if I am in Archicad and choose Plot Setup it crashes. Any clues?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer games walk throughs

Im trying to export my ArchiCAD model into a computer game engine like Quake. If the violence of the game is removed there is a very nice way to let people, (architects) walk trough the building. Let us know if You have knowledge. eld...

eldhead by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Bryce 5

Does anyone here have experience using Bryce with Archicad?? Particularly the export method and the difficulty (if any) of the transition? .. There is a an excellent review of it by Cadalyst.. http://cadence.advanstar.com/2002/0102/pr0102_bryce.html ...

masc00.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotMaker Not Showing Key Note Indicators

The graphics below are from the same layout book. Both examples use the same layers and the same display options. as you can see, the "Bad" version won't display the keynote indicators. These were created by the same person and both of them used to d...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining lines of text?

Is there an easy way to take multiple lines of text and merge/join them into one paragraph? I have a number of things brought in from AutoCAD (which are not mtext), that would be really useful to have act as one text, not multiple. Thanks!

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

v8.1 G5 and can't print

I still can't print out of v8.1. (Mac OSX 10.3.1, G5 dual 2ghz. ethernet to Xante Accelawriter or USB to Epson Stlylus 2200.I have called Apple, they say it's a software issue, as does Xante.I have run a Disk Utility on my machine which yields nothin...

8.1 AC CD Icon.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels