cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
43228members
334749posts

Graphisoft Insights

Archicad 26 macOS 13 Ventura compatibility update

Dear All,We have released the latest macOS 13 Ventura compatibility update for Archicad 26 (403x). It is available in all language versions of Archicad 26 Intel and Archicad 26 Apple silicon.The Check...

0 Comments

My Graphi Story results are in!

Dear Community Members,Last year, we held a challenge to commemorate the 40 years of Graphisoft, My Graphi Story. Over the course of a few months, we invited you to share stories about your first crea...

0 Comments

Community site improvements in 2022

Dear Community Members, As we approach the end of the year, we want to reflect on several improvements and changes made to this platform. We've been together on Graphisoft Community for more than a ye...

0 Comments

Hot topics

Add Surface Index for Fill Parameters in GDL

Global Variables for Fills is missing parameter script for calling Surface Index assigned to a fill. Situation:I have a fill with Fill Category set to Surface (Cover Fill) and a Surface assigned to it.I would like to acquire the index of the assigned...

JP1 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Add spot heights to slabs

I would love to see the ability to add spot heights to slabs so you can create more accurate paving and outdoor surfaces. Slab needs to maintain same thickness but would allow you to create accurate surface levels for paved areas outdoors. Mesh tool ...

Use Columns as Wall Ends

When different complex profiled walls come together at different heights, most of the time walls don’t join the way you want. Material priority doensn’t do its job correctly. I’d like to see a custom Wall End that acts the way columns do. Next to the...

Rve by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Equal Split Dynamic Hotspots?

I would like to use a single dynamic hotspot to create Parameter length values in an array which are centred on on an origin point. PtA[n] ----- PtC[n] ----- PtB[n] < Length[n] > PtC is the fixed centre point / origin. PtC take precedence over Length...

Resolved! Elevations live Auto Rebuild or dead 2D drawings ?

Hi to all who may be interested. What is the best way to create a 2D elevation drawing from an Auto Rebuild existing elevation that I have made ? Some lines come up that I don’t want showing in my elevations after turning some pens off and on. Do I s...

mthd by Expert
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

All objects, doors, windows are missing

Hello,On a V-26 file I am working on, All library items, doors and windows are missing. All library items, doors and windows were not missing when I saved and closed.Graphisoft support has not answered my support email request.Thank you.

Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 8.03.21 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 8.03.32 PM.png

Resolved! Doors and window background FIlls index number

Hi everyone, I have had issues with the background fills of all my doors and window which have all gone weird to the brick background as I have renamed the fills to my initials. Could anyone suggest correcting the back to the Fills "background" of al...

Learn BIM, Your Way.

Master Archicad and other Graphisoft solutions and get certified. Graphisoft Learn provides you with the digital resources and tools to implement efficient processes in your business and build a great career.

Get ready to be challenged and achieve great results.

Get Certified. Grow Together.

Visit Graphisoft Learn
Grow Together