Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

ArchiCAD 23 coordinate issue

Hi, ive recently purchased ArchiCAD 23, so im fairly new to ArchiCAD, however ive over 5 years experience in Revit so am familiar with a lot of BIM protocol and ways of working. Iv tried importing a PDF into Archicad today, and the first this I notic...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Walls visible in roof in 3D/Elevation

I've been working on a project for a while, and suddenly I have the problem that my walls (which are cut by the roof) are visible in 3D and Elevation. Changing priority of roof layer over walls doesn't help. In all earlier versions of the file, this ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Pivot Line Elevations

Hello, I am currently working on a building with many different plate line heights. Is it possible to have one multi plane roof with different pivot line elevations along certain walls? If not, how do you work around this problem in your projects? Th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about a door reveal

How I make this door reveal seamless? The point is I cannot do it through the door settings and the only way I came up with is to do it by adding extra walls but since it's a door opening the extra pieces of wall cannot be intersected seamlessly.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Legacy Preference

Hi guys. I work it a small business whos archicad template was built in AC13 and never developed for the following releases but rather just opened in the new version of archicad and saved. The issue I have is with the Legacy feature. When the legacy ...

Too Long by Booster
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Light and heavy floor slabs

I've drawn a section through a building including 2 floor slabs, They were drawn at the same time, using the same settings, lines, etc. Yet one is heavy and the other is light. Why?

KeesW by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

complex profile for wall

Hello I need guidelines in the wall modeling process. Here is the segment of a wall. In the first part, I need to apply Tiles on one side of the wall. In the 2nd Part, there are Tiles on both sides of the wall. In the 3rd part, there are tiles finish...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes