Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Curtain wall bug

Hello all, It seems there's a bug with curtain walls in AC22. After inserting a new node on a segment, one of the two new segments become automatically "custom". Try the following : Draw a single-segment curtain wall; Insert a new node on it (the seg...

Resolved! Door representation 2D Help

I'm new at ArchiCAD so i'm still learning what i can do in the software. I would like to know if i can make the 2D door look like this one i used to draw in autoCAD. Notice that the door itself is closed and the dashed line shows it's opening path an...

Ugly Breps

I was happy when I discovered that in the last connection update Brep extraction was finally added. But why are they so ugly and useless? I wonder why this is made like this. Is this just a strange looking mesh translated into polysurface? I can't ev...

Czaja by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Components: Cant upload

We keep getting an error when trying to upload an *.LCF file onto Bim Components. Is there any specific reason for this that we can resolve, or is the issue on the BimComponents. Or is the issue on the web side of things?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Casing location in 2D different then 3D

See the attached photo. Per the door settings, I have the casing overlapping the 1" door frame by 1/2", leaving 1/2" of the door frame visible. This looks correct in Elevation and 3D views. However, in the floor plan the casing is located 1/2" outsid...

Reliability of Archicad 22

Since beginning of January we switched to Archicad22, meaning we migrated 15 of our running projects. Also new projects are beeing developed in the new version. How does everyone feel about the realiability of this version (until the release 5009)???...

agroni by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Slab and outer wall line not aligned

Hello, I have problem with some "little dimensions" appearing in drawings (0,01 cm e.g). These measurements make problems with section views-slab lines seen (usually when slab edge is nos aligned with outer wall face). When I zoom drawing I can see t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior elevation view looks green

I am having troubles with an interior elevation which is part of a group, it looks all green except story levels, but I can still work and dimension it, when i place it in the layout it looks fine. Does somebody know why it looks like that?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 16 and new HP DesignJet T520 Plotter

Hi All, I am behind the times and am using ArchiCAD v.16, adn have just upgraded my plotter from old to a new HP DesignJet T520. My version of ArchiCAD does not support the driver for this plotter as the driver did not exist at ArchiCAD 16 release an...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels