Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Modifying Composite Walls

I am new to v22 having recently updated from v12. I can't seem to be able to modify the pen for the outline of a composite wall which used to be very easy. Is that still possible? Thank you.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UI_PICT_PUSHCHECKBUTTON{2} with boolean array?

I'm trying to use UI_PICT_PUSHCHECKBUTTON{2} to set values in a 3-dimensional boolean array. This doesn't work correctly. When switching to a 1-dimensional array it works as expected. Is there a limitation that is not mentioned in the GDL Reference G...

archicad 21 distance please help!!!!1

hello! i am using archicad 21, so when i started project line, wall, ect distance was right but in one day i noticed that line, wall distance is growing every 5cm..but it doing only on this project when i start new project everything is fixed. it is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wall (inside/outside)

Hi, Let's say I draw a square with the line tool, then I draw the wall from left to right. How can I change the wall to be drawn inside the square instead of outside?

Eman by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Strange double post on spiral stair railing

Can someone who has a better relationship with the stair and railing tools tell me why I’m getting a double post at the top of this associated railing for a spiral stair? Both the stair and the associated railing baselines are simple arcs with nodes ...

Flat Roof

Hi guys, I am really liking ArchiCad I have another little problem how to apply a flat roof? I can apply a slab easily but I cannot apply a flat roof with same method as the slab! Thanks,

Eman by Participant
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Rail Between Corner Posts

Having trouble with a railing where I want the corner posts separated but do not want the rails to turn the corner between those posts. Is there a way to delete the rails just between corner posts? Thank you!

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Generic wall line weights

When creating a generic wall, 3 sides of the wall are a heavier line weight, but the reference line is a lot thinner. How can I make the reference line of the wall read as dark as the other 3? I have the "BOTH" selected so that the ends of the wall a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Open GL 3D View - Structure showing through roof surface

I am having trouble with Open GL views. - when viewing the 3D from a distance, the structure below the roof shows through. (even if it has a clearance of 5mm... not preferable) - see Roof Surface Clash 01.JPG attached - when I zoom in, it dissapears ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels