Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vectorize architectural plan

What is the best way to vectorize an architectural plan (on paper) using archicad? Is there any tool to convert a jpg image (from the plan) into a vectorized file?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom CMU Blocks

Hi everyone, First time posting here, but I have a modeling problem I need solved and not sure the best way to go about it. Trying to create a new cmu wall type with a specific wall pattern. We are using the angelus hi-lite mark I cmu block. It has a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mirroring an object

I have made a basic welding symbol object. How welding symbols work is you can not mirror the weld symbol because the info will be backwards. The size of the weld is always the first number therefore you can't just mirror the object in plan. I have a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Railing floor plan display problem

Stairs have always posed problems for me, last time Barry helped me figure out how to get the railing to show correctly in 3D on a L shaped stair with winders. Now I'm having problems getting the railing to display correctly in 2D. A minor problem, I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill Pattern Hatch Scale Not Matching

Hi, I have copied a fill hatching into my current project from another file, that I want to match. It is on a layout and I use the pickup parameters dropper to copy the hatch and then draw a new hatch. The hatch matches in all respects, except the sc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cross Vault view

Hi! how do you fix the underside of this cross Vault? that I created with the shell tool? I try to change the setting of the magic wand but it doesn't work. Any help?. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I create this railing?

This is a common railing and I can't figure out how to do it. The balusters are evenly distributed in the railing and the posts are kind of separate. I think GS should pick 20 railings from differens markets and create tutorials. /Mats

Resolved! from 2D to 3D

hello! i.m new to Archicad and i would really appreciate some help. I have to design a garden and i.ve made the 2D plan, but it doesn.t appear in the 3D view. I used the fill tool to create the surfaces and i.ve read after that i can.t use them in 3d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels