Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WC object.

I am trying to create a WC object (or a few of them). I cannot figure out the best way to create it. The main issue is the actual bowl of the WC. Is using SEO's the way to go? Due to the curves of the WC it makes it tricky? What is the best way of cr...

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad 21 stair landing

How to make landing wider than stairs? My stairs are 100 cm wide but landing should be 120 cm. I tried it in edit mode and in floor plan it seems that I have manualy made it wider but in section there is no landing.

mzex by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ellipse hole in POLY2

Does anyone know how to create an ellipse hole in a POLY2 shape? I can create an ellipse by itself, and I can create a circular hole in a POLY2...but I can't figure out a way to do both smoothly. I know how to run a loop command to create a series of...

Bruce by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i make vertical curved walls?

hi ive been using archicad for awhile and recently upgraded to version 21 educational version. i was wondering if anyone could help me with how to make curved walls instead of using the shell tool as i would need to add doors and windows on the wall ...

Nerolex by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile arc resolution problem

Hi guys, I made a profile as in the picture, but when I used it and drew a beam using this profile, it looked different - arcs are not arcs but straight lines. What am I doing wrong ? thanks!

kielbasa by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Masking contour lines

On a floor plan View, is there any way to "mask" the contour lines showing within the building footprint.? I would like to display the terrain up to the building edge but not showing inside the building.

SCHEDULE QUESTION

seem to be stuck with "decimal feet" in this schedule. Have tried to change in global project preferences, but it doesn't change in this schedule of components by layers? Seem to remember coming across this before, but can't recall the solution, if a...

MrC by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mesh Disappeared

While adjusting multiple points on a mesh it suddenly disappeared. ArchiCAD crashed & when I opened up the saved pln all the work I had done for three hours was gone. I've read that the mesh can be buggy with too many SEO's (foundations, footings & s...

jcrarch by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Objects not scheduling in order?

So I have an id_num parameter which can be changed by the user. It is an 'Abc' type parameter. Basically I want it to list in the schedule in order of the id_num but currently it is just listing by element id rather than id_num. Am I going wrong in t...

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels