Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 121 replies
  • 13 likes

Connection points RFA to GDL?

Hi guys , I am trying to convert a Revit family to a GDL object, i use the BIM6x converter tool but i seem to lose the connection points that you would normally see in Revit is there a way to add these in manually? I have experimented by trying to ad...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Backface Culling and IFC export - feature request?

Hello! I would like to have an option for turning on/off backface culling in 3D view in ARCHICAD. So I can see instantly if library objects are correct, and their surfaces are facing the right direction. Now I have to export to IFC and check surfaces...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting a default UI page

Is there a way to set a default UI_PAGE that opens when user goes into object properties. I am using the "Hierarchical pages" UI option. I want to have my sheets set up in the following order: PAGE 1 - I don't want this page to be what user sees when...

jakubc7 by Advocate
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Connection Curtain Wall Setting

Hello, I was testing a few things in Live Connection to accelerate my firm's SD modeling process, and found that "Curtain Wall" component is very useful except it is almost impossible to control all the settings in Grasshopper (too many variables). A...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trimmed wall not showing correctly in floor plan

Hey all, I have what seams to be a simple problem but I can not find the solution. I have a simple vertical wall which is trimmed with a roof surface, where I want to keep the part above the roof. In 3D everything looks fine, but floor plan is showin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

wall and column panel design

hi all I'm very new to archicad and while i have learned alot,i find myself at a halt at the moment, i have to create an interior layout of a room and have to use panelling , but not sure how to get the desired effect,.. i have the wall and panel cov...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Attribute Manager is missing!

Hi all, I'm still trying to get used to AC22... and getting frustrated by slowness, and not finding things that used to be easy to find. Is it just me? The latest issue is the Attribute Manager seems to be missing. What's going on here? Help articles...

Hotspot always showing

Hi, is it possible to have the hotspot always showing when placed in plan from an object. (Looks like hotspot when placed from the 'more' section of tools) thanks

JGoode by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes