Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Elevations in View Map deleted by mistake

Whilst cleaning up obsolete views etc, it appears that the Elevations in my View Map have been deleted by mistake. This seems to be independent of undo as I noticed and couldn't rectify it. The elevations are still on my layout but I'm not sure how t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Report Message - How to Find Object

I keep getting a Report that repeats the message below. How do I find the object Built-In Post.gsm? I tried going into 3d and then doing a Find Object with Name containing Built-In Post and nothing came up. Building Material not found at line 108 in ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Known AC21 Stair Issue?

I have made a stair in AC21. I have gotten it the way I want it, 5'-0" between stringers. I then use command+T to edit a parameter, and when I hit ok, the stair shrinks by 1/2". In the attached examples, I didn't even change anything when getting int...

ksjhawk by Booster
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

uphill-curved wall question (expo danish pvln)

I'm first degree student in Turkey and I did my final project model last year. I want to make it in the archiCAD also but I do not know how can I... It's the same structure technique with expo danish pavilion as you know. How can I do like that curve...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 21 Casing Measurement

Hi All, Not sure if this is a feature or a bug in AC 21, I am working on a project with 21 US Library and noted that the Casing gap with frame is not behaving the same as in AC 20, please see attached. Anyone having the same issue? Or am I missing an...

Using AC21 Railing for Metal Fence

I have been playing with the new railing tool and can definitely see the potential. I am attempting to create a metal profile fence which is pretty typical in the Australian market. I am using a complex profile baluster in between posts and railings....

2017-08-11_10h45_03.png
jakubc7 by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting ALL the Project PLN backup files in on shot?

So..I have a folder, in that business folder I have my clients from all over. I continually amass the backup files for each and every project I work on and I'd like to know what is the best practice for deleting the backup files that Archicad 20 crea...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deep Recess in Exterior Wall

I have run into this problem a number of times and always tweak and tweak until I finally get the result I want. Is there a preferred way for building deep recesses so that the representation in 2D works and you get the skin returning into the openin...

Wall Fits.png
ksjhawk by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Thank GS for addressing an issue quickly.

I just wanted to give thanks and kudos when deserved. I called GS tech support yesterday (8.8.17) and they responded back via email to an issue I had with the BIMx software wanting to constantly NOT download the BIMx file and insisting on having a pa...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Newel post issues in A21

Greetings, I'm having an issue with newel posts having extraneous lines showing up in plan. This is confusing for the client. Is this something that can be fixed? I'm including a pdf for reference. Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels