Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disappearing 3D in 2D view

I am not sure why ArchiCAD is doing this, but for some reason when I open up a 2D view of the model, like an elevation, sometimes all of the 3D elements disappear and any 2D lines stay. To get the 3D elements to come back, I have to adjust the layer ...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom edge settings

Hello, I have problems with options offered in settings after clicking on the edge. For example, when I click to blue or green spots on the roof, I can access these options: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2jee36sz0qiusb/archiacd%20edit%20options.JPG?dl=0...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Removing Graphic Overrides on Library Parts!

When inserting library parts the colours and material types have changed to colours and textures i used when designing the building (brick, weatherboard, tiling etc) is there any way i can reset the graphic overrides on the library parts I have place...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC20 Libraries Error

Hi, I have the following problem, please see the attached image. How can I fix this? I get this popup window when loading projects done in ver AC19 and earlier. Currently using AC20. Any help, tank you. Werner AC20, iMac 27" late 2012, 3,2GHz i5, 16G...

Werner R by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Library Parts Solid black when viewing in 2d! Help !!

Hi everyone, i have very recently started using Archicad as part of my course, but am having an issue in that a lot of the library parts such as furniture are solid black fill when viewing in 2D! i have only very recently installed Archicad 20 and Ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Update to 20 or wait for 21?

For various reasons I haven't upgraded to AC 20 yet. I now have a window where I could make the change but traditionally the updates come out in Mid June to early July which is only 8-10 weeks away. It also seems like 20 has been a bit buggy. So I'm ...

Adjustable shower hose

I need help in figuring out the best way to script a shower hose for a part I’m making (refer attached image). Normally, I would just use the TUBE command; but in this object, the positions for both the hand piece cradle, and the wall connection, are...

Bruce by Booster
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Use for second scroll wheel?

Hi! I recently got a Logitech MX master since it was at a big discount on amazon, and I found myself with a second scroll wheel. What do you use it for in archicad?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels