Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Door with sidelight sizing

When placing a door with sidelight, how can the unit be stretched in plan & keep the door size constant at say 810mm or 760mm so only the sidelight size increases? I think thats clear.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Grasshopper live connection installation problem

HI I'm trying to install grasshopper live connection plugins. However, system alert that it can not find the grasshopper folder. My environment: Win7 Traditional Chinese, ArchiCAD 19 Tai, Rhino 5 Eng, Grasshopper (all in latest version). I can use Gr...

14364733_10208763071768425_6924909185559303626_n.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3D polyline using

Hi, I wanted to use in my object the 3D polyline that I have found some time ago on this forum (credit to the author). I would like to enable user to put in a certain segment a geometry (for example a sphere). Let's assume there are 8 segments, and I...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Categories and Properties Label

Hi, Has anyone been able to successfully code a custom categories and properties label? We plan on using properties for things like wall types. What I am having trouble with is accessing the array formed from the following request. DIM propertyValues...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trim wall to stair

Not start a new topic I continue next step, how i can cut slice by the stairs and hole in to the wall?

jp2.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rake Profiles

I made this a few years ago, but have completely forgotten how I made it. It is now a morph so I am not sure what I used to make this custom profile go up the pitch and then back down and be clean. Any ideas on how to recreate this?

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

LIBRARYGLOBAL request not working

For some reason I can't figure out, my LIBRARYGLOBAL requests (except for one) aren't working. An example is: success = LIBRARYGLOBAL ("LibraryGlobals13", "showBMinSpace", minSpace) minSpace returns '0' no matter how I've set the MVO. On the other ha...

Bruce by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

saving an object into the embedded library

Hello. I am trying to copy an object I modelled from one Archicad file to another. the object is made up of multiple elements (slabs with various textures). I read I can do this by saving the object into the embedded library. I managed to save it, bu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Survey point origin

When modelling in Archicad we use the aboslute coordinate. When exporting to IFC we need to set this origin to a origin closer to the building. Is there a survey point in Archicad I can define?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels