Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Phasing workflow

Hi, The actual phasing solution is the Renovation filter, But, i have a project with * 5 phases, * some special " interventions" like removing claddings, adding some skins to walls, changing door panels only, what is the best workflow for such a situ...

Exterior wall split because of roof

I often need to split the roof into 2 separate roof planes due to the shed dormer condition in the back of a house. Whenever I split the roof, the exterior wall below it only shows up half on the rendering. It happens every single time. The floor pla...

dhnguyen by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CINERENDER - REFLECTION ISSUE

Hi, I am rendering a building in Archicad 21 and I am having an issue with the surface settings. The soffit lining is a white colour and it seems to be showing some type of reflection from the grass ground surface. Does anyone know how I can turn thi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Tool Bar Question

Hello, I have a two part question, I'm using AC23 and can't find the tools shown in the attached image. Any idea what this is called? Also how do you turn on the mouse arrow so it shows on screen what the icon is? In other words the mouse has a small...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dissappearing Layout Drawings

i have a layout with internal drawings and external pdfs attached. when i update the drawings everything is fine. as soon as i pan around the drawing , most of them go blank. their view settings are fine, when they appear everything is in the right p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Twinmotion webinar and training course

This past week, ARCHICAD USER featured the work of Peter Twohy (2e Architects) in our monthly webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gq8nVRUeQo Peter does some beautiful design work in ARCHICAD, and uses Twinmotion to create stunning imagery. He'l...

Start a new conversation!

Labels