Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Name and ID for Surfaces

Does anyone have a good workflow on how to label Surfaces on views? I have my Surfaces named after the type of brick, type of wood cladding or color of the plaster. That is, in full name, which works fine for me while I am designing, but when I label...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No Mouse Control

I haven't used BIMx for some time (TwinMotion instead), but trying to now with the desktop app and a project still in AC23. I have no mouse control at all--either with my Kensington wired trackball or my wireless mouse. All keyboard commands work fin...

calculate area with measurement tool

The measurement tool is only showing area in metres to the nearest metre. How do I get it to display to 2 decimal places. The project preference settings for both working units and dimensions are set to 2 decimal places for area measurement but does ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels