Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visualization of Archicad 21 FAILS

Please, team, help! Have one model created, but can not make a visualization - it stops on 22.09% of rendering in any PC (no matter that config each PC have - on each process stops on 22.09%). How it is possible to check this model for any bugs? Usin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

door schedule colors

HAve generated a door schedule; doors show up with the surface material. How can I get them to show up only in black and white outlines? The colored doors are custom door leafs created with those colors since one can't change materials in the door di...

Stretch External Drawing with reference points

Is there any way to stretch an external drawing or figure using several reference points? I am currently working on a project where I need archival material to line up with digital drawings. While the digital drawings are exact, the archival material...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reflective glass unless lit from behind

Hello. Is it possible to create a CineRender material like real glass, that appears almost black and reflective unless there is light coming from behind? Or perhaphs a one way mirror, reflecting from the outside but allowing light to escape from with...

Missing Document Options

Hi all, Might anyone have an idea why my document options when publishing / saving as a PDF are different to what should apparently be there according to the user guide? Ling.

Start a new conversation!