Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lists in alphabetical order

How can I adjust a schedule so that it appears in alphabetical order/ascending? For example, I have named my wall types WT01, WT02, WT03...etc but the list doesn't show it in that order.

Yvonne by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

dimension arc length not working

hay all, i'm trying to measure the arc length of a railing and the tool does nothing. i've selected the regular dimension tool and selected arc length method, the correct layer is visible. i get the little mercedes curser and click, but nothing happe...

Resolved! Revision History Panel

Hi,I would like to change this 'Not in Transmittal Set' into 'Granskningshandling' like it is on the other stamp. I don't see how can I do that in the revision history. Thank you so much

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Object pens

Hi! I want this teacup object to have black pens in the elevation view. I tried to change every one of these pens and it didn't work. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Texture map-align 3D texture

Any way to make a texture map follow a 3D curved element. See attached JPG. Align 3D doesn't work on the curved element, which is a complex profile of a stringer from the stair tool. Per the AC help instructions. Also any way to add a texture map to ...