Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Resolved! Floor won't connect properly to walls

Hi, I'm having difficulty getting the floor in my Archicad model to connect properly to the walls. The floor and walls won't merge properly and there is therefore a line in the facade which I'd rather not have. I've been using Archicad for a year and...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Door height not appearing in dimension line

This happens only when I use a wrap-around door frame. When it is a standard frame type, the height appears in the dimension line. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I did try inserting the dimension line with several methods (normal continuous an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IE Additive Numbering

Hi all, Is there some way to assign numbers to all selected Interior Elevations that are additive between different groups? And ideally start at a user defined number? Originally we had separate pages for these but they have now been bundled together...

Dimensions are not associative.

I am just starting to use Archicad 23 after switch ing for Archicad 11 that I have used for years. For some reason, when I add dimensions (in plan view) they are not associative. I will dimension to a wall, for example, then if I move the wall the di...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Snap guides dont show middle point anymore? AC23

Ive recently swapped to AC23 for a new project. In 21 I have been able to grab an object, then use a snap point circle thing and then that would give me a halfway point between the start point and the snap point. I cant seem to do that in AC23 right ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Disappearing stairs

For some weird reason i cant yet figure out every staircase in my plans disappears in the layouts. I can see them fine in the project map or the view map which i place later in my layouts. So the stairs are invisible when displaying my floor plans in...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixing Colors in Open GL

Is there a way to get colors to mix with textures so that my Open GL 3D mode is more true to the colors & textures that I plan to have in my final rendering? Since the BIMx model only takes the Open GL colors/textures I'd like to make it look as corr...

TracyGA by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Low quality image

Hello, I've been having trouble when exporting 3D axonometries to PDF since it's been exporting with very low quality inspite of me setting it to 300dpi. Even when I add the image to a layout I can notice that the quality has been deminished. This ne...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels