Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

REAL-TIME DESIGN VISUALIZATION

If you are about to invest in a rendering program - perhaps you should wait a bit? It will not be long I think before the screenshot you can take will be better than the renderings you can make. This is already the case for some of these real-time mo...

Drawing Title - Problem?

We're creating a fresh template for AC 23 (having migrated the last few releases). Forgot how much work it is! While creating a favorite for Drawing titles, it seems the settings have lost a few options. I can't find where you set a different text si...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Please help wall intersection issue

Please help- new to archicad and using archicad 19 I’m doing an extension and when I turn off the layer to the wall to be demolished and I insert the new wall over it at the intersection point there are no lines. (Photo attached) I’m hoping someone c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ORGANIZER "BROWSE TO PROJECT" MISSING IN SOLO

I am using 22 solo. I went to grab something from another project and it doesn't have the option in the drop down menu in the organizer to browse to another project. I can't find anything in the solo documentation that says it's missing that feature....

import dwg as external drawing or xref

I have exported a dwg , worked on it on autocad and later imported as an xref into Archicad. This workflow allows the imported drawing to be automatically set to the correct insertion point and rotation. However, working with xref drawings has a big ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Placed Drawing and Pen Sets on View/Layout

I have a little annoying problem with placed drawings and the way they display Pen Weights. Or that they display Pen Weights differently in Project/View Map and on Layouts. I have a worksheet with my siteplan and on it a placed Drawing with roads and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels