Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Transfer window/door Marker settings?

How can i inject the marker settings of a window or a door to another? there is no setting for marker inside the inject tool. Also inside a window or doors settings there is an option to load a marker. can i export a marker from one file and load it ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Elevation View Reverts to wrong scale

Hi all, I have an elevation set up in my view map at scale 1:100. When I open the view from the view map for editing / annotating it auto-updates to 1:50 (I want it to be 1:100!). It is in a clone folder set to display at 1:100. I have made a copy ou...

MGA by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension Chain ?

I have just installed AC22 on a new computer. On my old computer, when dimensioning, if I select a wall (sets a point at each side of the wall), I then get to select another point or wall before placing the dimension location. On my new computer, I s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Section/elevation Mode - Help

Hi everyone, Im trying to use the Elevation/section tool so I can have a building Elevation but when I open it to view, it appears like its transparent (wich is not) and like in a weird "wireframe view mode". Yesterday it was normal and when I opened...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels