Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Resolved! Chain Link Texture

Hi, Can anyone tell me if I can remove the random black line that appears down the Metal - Fence Chainlink texture, see attached. I just want it to appear as continuous chainlink. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting GI in BimX model

Hi, We've just barely discovered the option to turn on global illumination in our BimX models. I really changes the way the model looks, for the better. Some sample BimX models I have seen have GI turned on by default. I have to enter the BimX, go in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Door shown at 45 degree angle

Where do I go to change the setting of the door so that it shows the door swing at 45degree angle instead of 90 in plan view? I have been looking in "Door Selection Settings", but can't find it. Thanks.

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Objects locked

Namaste, I received a file to do some construction documentation, some of the objects are locked and not able to make any changes to it, I relinked the hot link modules and even deleted them to see if that will have any impact, but none, am I missing...

Start a new conversation!

Labels