Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Creating your own zone label

Hi Everyone, I found ArchiCAD labels great, but some people in housing offices wants to actually use their own graphic style for zone labels, etc. It is possible to create something like in attachment? I find it rather hard to recreate (can't leave i...

Rendering Issues (ArchiCAD 23)

Please forgive me if this is a REPOST of a previous post. I am a new user to ArchiCAD, and I am finding that my renders being generated from within ArchiCAD are less than ideal. At present, I am making use of the PhotoRender settings to show what my ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Labeling railing components

How do we label the components of railings? I've learned recently that there's a special tool (Document > Annotation > Label Components of Selected Elements) for the labeling of stair components, and I thought this tool should work for the railings a...

kmitotk by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pens and Colors Option

Greetings, Working with AC 23. on a comnpletely NEW .pln Standard Profile Only two pens sets available ARCHICAD Layout Pens and ARCHICAD View Pens No Graphis Over ride Regardless of tool selection, they all display in the same color (in this case, a ...