Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Zone Stamp for ArchiCad 21

Hi, Indigo Figs Zone Stamp 21 is now available. Key features are as followings. 3 Customize-able Scale Sensitive options Flexible Size/Location Reference Level options and Marker options for Elevation data (Floor Elevation / Ceiling Elevation) Custom...

Palawat by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cinema 4D Exchange Textures

I hope this is the correct board to be posting on. I have been asked to do some renders for a client who has asked for some very specific furniture to be shown. I have found these items as Cinema 4D files, in Cinema 4D the textures are all correctly ...

How to save Bimx settings

When I open the Bimx model on my computer I have to change many of the settings. Is there a way to save the settings? Also, when someone in the office opens the Bimx model they need to have the settings I've saved.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Light Schedules for 3D documents

Hi: I'm creating my project reflected ceiling and lighting plans from 3D documents. But when creating the light schedules, symbols don't match even if it set to "reflected ceiling". Is there any setting or over ride for this? Thanks!

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

dimension marker visualisation problem

Hi everybody! I have a problem with archicad21. On the existing plan view I insert the windows dimension marker, I would like to visualise it on both existing plan view and planned status view. While on new construction view I would like to see only ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotation workflow question

Hi all, I have a logistic question about annotation workflow in Archicad. Lets say I need multiple drawings based on first floor from project map. I would make these drawings inside view map, where each one of them would have specific layer combinati...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Composites section

Hello, I'm working with composite slab and wall and I have an issue. As you can see in attachment I want line that I circled not to show on section. I set building material of concrete in slab higher value than the material of wall and I get this lin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Archicad 21 3d window resolution

Hello! I need to make an image from 3d window in a perfect quality. I know that Archicad 20 has special panel for that, and Archicad 21 doesn't have this. How I can change the resolution of the 3d window in Archicad 21?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels