Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Text disappearing on PDF's

Hi, can anyone help me with a mysterious disappearing text issue? When publishing my drawings to a PDF format, the preview on screen shows text, but once its converted to PDF, theres only some or no text at all.. This is a new problem that I have not...

publish to dwg files

Oh dear! This is the first time I am not able to do this! My files are still in pdf in both layout to dwg and model view to dwg files...Please help!

Llian by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Level Dimension - Text Extension Line

Greetings, is there a way to control the direction of the text extension line for the marker type shown? In the attached image you can see that the text and extension lines are overlapping with other level dimensions causing readability issues. The m...

Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 8.42.28 PM.png

Wall indicator

I am trying to add the wall indicator and looking through the youtube, I can't find the check-box that has the LABEL ELEMENT in the Wall Setting. Has this moved?

Llian by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

black screen cinerender Archicad 18

hello, i am having a trouble with the cinerender in Archicad 18. when i start a new project the cinerender works fine in the beginning, after some hours of working, the cinerender stops rendering in a 3 seconds and it never completes, i get a black w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Instant changes in settings

Hello guys i have an issue with a multable surface materials that has to do with setting the percentage in there settings. For example i have a metal surface that is blue and when i render it in cinerender it is too shiny so when i change its shinnin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GRID MARKER

HOW DO I MAKE THESE SHOW IN SECTION Views? working in AC 18/19 on one project, can't seem to get the markers to show in section/elevation...where did I go wrong?

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!