Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Roof thickness vs label thickness

Is there a way to get the built-in ARCHICAD labels to read the perpendicular roof thickness, instead of the vertical roof thickness? I have a 12mm thick composite at 16.5°, and the label reads 13...because it's taking the vertical thickness (not sure...

Bruce by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation filters and drawings on layouts

I've just transitioned to V21 which has been the easiest transition yet except for one thing. When I do renovation jobs I use a lighter gray line/text colour for the existing elements that are remaining. Now though I find that with elevations and sec...

Arcadia by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Surfaces

Hi guys, I'm working on a project, and the external finish is a brick, but where the ground floor and first floor meet, the brick stops, and starts again, but i want it to flow nicely all the way to the top. i have added an image of what i mean. if y...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Source detail marker lost link / reference

One of my source detail markers has lost it's link to the placed drawing. It was working fine, but now isn't...and I can't relink it without turning it into a Linked Marker (which turns the detail into an Independent). If I leave it as a source marke...

Bruce by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21 - Pen/fill bug in layout view?

Hi all, Long term user of ArchiCAD and have run into an issue with AC21 that’s got me stumped, I hope it’s just a bug and not just me going crazy in my older days. The issue is that I have placed 2 elevations on a layout…both identical with the same ...

Pen and fill bug on layout.JPG
fhedberg by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing list in layout

Hi guys, i was looking for creating a list of drawing wich updates automatically, the list contain the drawing placed on the current layout, is there any way to create such a list please ?? Thanks in advance

Managing Favourites

I seem to be missing something fundamental here. For example I have a number of door favourites. I use them to place doors in various situations but when I go back to the project a couple of weeks later I don't seem to be able to check which doors we...

Start a new conversation!

Labels