Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Halftone External PDF

After bringing in an external drawing (a pdf), is there a way to edit the line colour? I would like to make the black and white pdf into a grey line colour. I am not seeing any way to do this and perhaps it is not possible. KrisM

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2 composite Walls and Slab intersection

Hi Guys! Doing some interior construction I faced an issue with the intersection of three elements: [list=]SLAB (composite)[list=]WALL1 (composite)[list=]WALL2 (composite) The problem is shown on the picture above in the red ellipse: Plaster from the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

smoked glass effect?

I'm trying to get a smoked glass that I created to go darker in the CineRender engine. It looks fine in open gl and internal, but when I try to match settings either way or change values to get the glass to appear darker in CineRender it goes black &...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BimX on website, inverted controls ?

Hi all we're testing out the BimX Model transfer site to embed BimX models into our company website, which seems to be working fine. BUT, for some reason the mouse controls are inverted on the website / online version, which makes navigation very fru...

Physical camera interior renderings

I know that physical camera is not very popular. I prefer to use it because I can control the parameters of exposure, speed, f, . Does any one use for interiors and want to share the settings. My best results until know are with f=8, iso 200 and Spee...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wall roof intersection

Why is my roof showing the outline of the wall roof intersection. Both wall and roof are of the same generic exterior wall materials, basic wall format with no skins and with the same intersection number? When I did the original model the intersectio...

Darker renderings in AC21 compared to AC20

I have opened plns worked with AC20 with the new AC21 - I chose migrate libraries but that's not the case i think- and i used preset scene "indoor daylight medium - physical" and made some renderings. When compared to identical renderings i have done...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Floor Plan Cut Plane logic?

Hello there, I don't understand the logic of Floor Plan Cut Plane (global setting) = FPCP. There is a global setting, each view has a setting which overrides it, I guess. but... If you have a detail marker already in place and you modify the FPCP val...

uisanata by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes