Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

BIMx Android Emulator for Windows 10

Hi, I am trying to run BIMx on my Surface running windows 10. I am trying out an Android emulator called AMIDuOS to run BIMx. I noticed that the "+" symbol to add new projects is missing in the app and instead a globe is there that links me to the BI...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

360 Degree Background

Hi All, I seem to remember back in the days before Bimx you could have a 360 degree site background with a whole lot of photos taken from center of site and stitched together. So now with Bimx how is this achieved? Am assuming it is a lot easier to d...

Area text WITHOUT displaying unit

Hey there ArchiCad people. I'm trying to display area text for a fill without displaying the unit. So in the image here I want the text to display "Area 480" not "Area 480 m^2^". I think this looks much tidier. For some reason this is the case for li...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

alpha map

Hi! I use tif texture with alpha map. Alpha map is white background with black dots. I need it to get perforations on my surface. with internal engine everything works well. I have those perforations and the rest is corten solid surfaace. Problem sta...

Screenshot_2017-04-01-22-05-51_resized 2.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite Structures

Composite structures in plan view not showing dividing lines and fills. I winder if there's a simple step I've missed. It only happens in one particular file I am working on. It works fine in my other files.

Graphic Override Query

Hi There I am wanting to do a particular graphic override for 3d display purposes only, which involves swapping out all materials to for example cardboard. except I also want to still have all my glass in cadimage doors still appear as glass (and any...

graph-overide-Q.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels